Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 3

I scanned and assembled this in Photoshop Elements instead of my usual software. Let me know if it looks wonky, okay? The line down the middle belongs there because it's two pages.

Papers are from KI Memories and the font is Cuttlebug Red Tag Sale.

I love the picture on the left. It was such a sweet moment. Here's the journaling:

It was Christmas morning with all the usual chaos. Megan had just gotten a beautiful purple scooter. It only took a couple of vrooms around the house before Rose wanted to try. Megan didn’t bat an eyelash; she shortened the handlebar and gave it to Rose. But the wheels were too speedy and Rose fell off. No biggie, Megan just helped her sister ride.

I can’t describe how happy it makes me that the kids are so good and kind to each other. This picture of them with their arms wrapped around each other makes my heart sing.

No comments: